TIA - Transient Ischemic Attack

Hi- I have been taking Zoloft (Lustral in Israel) for more than 10 years. I was at 50 mg until 2013. In 2013 I increased the dose to 100mg. 10 days ago my psychiatrist here asked me to increase to ...

6 days ago, I had a panic attack in a car. (I was on my way back home after discharging my father from the hospital, who had been admitted for 2 weeks due to a heart condition.) At the time, I thou...

I suddenly saw double vision and then felt weakness in right leg and hand. I can hop on the right leg. But it feels little weak.

I'm a 23 year old male. Graduate student. I'm 5'7'', 120lbs. I have random symptoms that I am not sure are anxiety related or cause for alarm: random episodes of palpitations(the intensity flu...

Hello! I think I had a TIA last night. It started with some obstruction to my vision (looked like a bright light), then loss of speech (couldn't get the right words out) and then my right middle fi...

12Prev /