TIA - Transient Ischemic Attack

I'm a 23 year old male. Graduate student. I'm 5'7'', 120lbs. I have random symptoms that I am not sure are anxiety related or cause for alarm: random episodes of palpitations(the intensity flu...

Hello! I think I had a TIA last night. It started with some obstruction to my vision (looked like a bright light), then loss of speech (couldn't get the right words out) and then my right middle fi...

The lymph nodes right near my right earlobe are swolled and very sore to the touch. For the last couple days my right eye has been tearing continuously. Could this be related? I also suffered a TI...

Last night while driving home I stopped to run some errands. When I got out of the car I noticed my left foot and ankle were tingling and numb. I figured it fell asleep but after 20 to 30 minutes ...

I have had 4 episodes of whatever this is in the last 20 months. This doesn't happen specifically at any time either. Twice I was at work, once just sitting at home and one while waking up one mor...

1Prev / Next