Ulcers

Hi, I'm a 26 year old man from Norway. I got stomach ulcer in June due to NSAIDs use from tooth pain. We're treated with somac. In September I got mono and had positive Epstein-Barr virus. Got ...

Hey doctor, im a 20 year old male and a few days ago i got sores inside my mouth near the back of it, im known to bite my mouth in my sleep and the position where the sores are i can somewhat bite...

I am producing to much saliva in my mouth coming from under my tongue having to hold towel at my mouth.

I am hoping for an e-doc consult, but i don't see anyway to pay here. I have had a painful ulcer before due to over use of naproxen sodium, and Sunday night was suddenly sick from eating a mango....

I have a mouth ulcer just on the inside of my lip. It first appeared like a patch of dry lip that may have been filled with pus. Now it currently appeared as simply a whitish area. I have a history...

1234567Prev /