Ulcers

Hey doctor, im a 20 year old male and a few days ago i got sores inside my mouth near the back of it, im known to bite my mouth in my sleep and the position where the sores are i can somewhat bite...

I am producing to much saliva in my mouth coming from under my tongue having to hold towel at my mouth.

I am hoping for an e-doc consult, but i don't see anyway to pay here. I have had a painful ulcer before due to over use of naproxen sodium, and Sunday night was suddenly sick from eating a mango....

I have a mouth ulcer just on the inside of my lip. It first appeared like a patch of dry lip that may have been filled with pus. Now it currently appeared as simply a whitish area. I have a history...

I have had problems with a corn in the bottom of my right foot for over 1 year. I have visited 2 doctors to date now who have told me the only thing I can do is wait for it to go away on its own an...

1234567Prev /