Uncategorized

I have pain, more like nerve pain at the back of my right heel when I flex my foot towards my shin. At first I only felt it during downward dog, but now I feel it when I walk and last night while ...

Noticed 2 strange white circle/balls on my pelvic ultrasound. Just wanted an opinion on whether or not its 'normal'.

I may have a problem metabolizing SULFUR food products and SULFITES. Below is summary of AMINO ACID tests and some foods, indicating why I have some concerns. No. 1 Amino Acid Test on 2014 De...

I am currently taking the INH/RPT treatment for latent tb. I am on the 3 month regimen with today being my second week and second dose. I have recently began to experience vaginal bleeding (clots n...

For the past several weeks I have noticed a feeling in my right lung. It's hard to describe but it feels like there is "stuff" in my lung. I notice it especially when I am laying on my ri...

1234567Prev /