Urinary Tract Infection

For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When this first started I was bleeding a little, and then as it started to hurt more my ...

I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I also have a constant burning feeling in genitals. I am 37 former smoker who qu...

Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my penis, on the inside of the urethra. I've had a feeling like this before due to j...

Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three months back when happend i went uraligist he tested phisically n ultrasound CUE BL...

I have had UTI for over 7 months now I'm a 20 year old girl, I've just started engaging in sexual activity. I've taken three anti biotics courses but my uti is still there, what could be the problem?

1234567Prev /