Urinary Tract Infection

I have a headache for 6 days blood in urine and pain in abdomine had a stent put in panrease 2 years ago any ideas what would cause. These symptome also blood in urine just started

For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When this first started I was bleeding a little, and then as it started to hurt more my ...

I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I also have a constant burning feeling in genitals. I am 37 former smoker who qu...

Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my penis, on the inside of the urethra. I've had a feeling like this before due to j...

Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three months back when happend i went uraligist he tested phisically n ultrasound CUE BL...

1234567Prev /