Urinary Tract Infection

I got tested for a uti and it came back positive, I have been taking ciproflexacin for three days and I just finished taking them last night. I also got tested for STD's. My uti has still not clear...

Hello I having some symptoms that concern me. I have had a lot of UTIs and I have experienced burning in the past. This time I don't have that but I am have trouble voiding my bladder, especially ...

Hello Doctor, My wife is suffering from UTI since last night, we visited a GP this evening and he has prescribed Ditropan and Trimoptin, She had it an hour back but is still writhing in pain. She s...

A home UTI test kit was positive for leukocytes, negative for nitrites. I had no UTI symptoms other than urine seemed to have an odor. Based on that alone, a NP prescribed Cipro for 3 days. I a...

My girlfriend had symptoms of a UTI. She went to her doctor yesterday, who took a urinalysis. The doctor prescribed Cipro 500, 2x a day. The urinalysis results are attached. She is very concerned t...

1234567Prev /