Uterine and Cervical Cancer

Hi, My mom, age 58 was diagnosed with cervical cancer IIIB a couple of months ago. She was soon started on chemo-radiation therapy. 5 cycles of cisplatin and 25 cycles of external radiation. She c...

For the past week, I am taking clindamycin 300 mg 6x daily for UTI. This is without a culture. Because of circumstances my dr apt has been changed until this Monday when he will be back in the ...

I have cervical ectropion. If I stop taking Yasmin will it go away? And how long will it take?

I had an endometrial biopsy last week, and the pathology report shows "fragmented, superficial proliferative phase endometrium and hyalinized stromal nodule. No hyperplasia or carcinoma. An ag...

Ive had a strange twitching that has move to sharp pains occasionally... I googled it and it said i was pregnant, but ive never had sex, ive had oral sex and he uses his fingers but not actual sex....

1234Prev /