Vaginitis

Dear Doctor, I had to go to an emergency clinic yesterday for copious watery (non foul smelling) vaginal discharge. The discharge has a slight yellow tint. I have extreme itching around the vulv...

What causes vaginal swelling and pain in virgins? Ruled out yeast and BV. The swelling is more severe on the right. The pain is awful. Uti and other bladder infections ruled out too. No new soaps t...

I m a woman and wedding day my bleeding was not stopped than i went to doctor and she had stiched me why

Is this vaginitis? The pain is unbearable. I woke up 9 days ago and I felt burning and pain while urinating. I took 1 fosfocin envelope. I was better. 3 days later, after I had had sex, the pain ca...

Hi. I had sexual intercourse last night with a condom (as I have many times before) and woke up with an itching and burning vagina. I've had many yeast infections and UTIs and it does not feel like...

1234567Prev /