Vaginitis

Swelling of vagina. The upper part. No burning or itching. No frequent urination. However it's almost as if the wall is coming out. It's only painful to sit. I noticed this after my last period an...

Hi..I have quite an embarrassing problem. I have, on and off for the last few years been getting itching, soreness and actual splitting of the skin around my back passage. Occasionally when it is i...

Wet Mount - Details Exam :WBC's seen Epithelial cells No Clue cells seen No Trichomonas seen what is this?

Dear Doctor, I had to go to an emergency clinic yesterday for copious watery (non foul smelling) vaginal discharge. The discharge has a slight yellow tint. I have extreme itching around the vulv...

Hello, I just recently seen that I had white little pieces of tissue inside my vigina. I thought it was paper and by the next day I had my period. Now that I have my period this pieces of tissue ...

1234567Prev /