x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Vertigo

I am 23 years old female. Have been having issues with vertigo for aboout 8 months. This is not constant by any means but does come out of no where most of the time when moving head quickly to left...

05/06/15

So a couple weeks ago I was working out at the gym and my left ear popped and I got extremely dizzy. Since then I always feel light headed except when I wake up or if i lay down for awhile otherwi...

05/05/15

HI, I have accidently closed off the following topic and would like to know to which email address I can send my report to? Please provide exact email address so that Hi, I’m a 2...

04/13/15

Should i seek medical attention for dizziness, nausea, feeling outside myself and itchy skin?

04/09/15

I have feeling of being hit by waves balance is distorted. My glasses were broke. Now that I have changed my glasses I can see fine but still am having the issue of feeling as if I'm being hit by ...

02/24/15
1234567Prev /