Vertigo

My husband has been diagnosed with vertigo. He had an epley maneuver yesterday. They said to to do these exercises once a day. He made him very dizzy which was expected. Today he called the offi...

Hello, I have vertigo and the symptoms are finally getting better. Had the spins and was vomitting and nausea, prescribed Meclizine (anti vert) - wanted to know if I could take advil when taking Me...

I have been having vertigo for about 2 years. I feel like I'm rocking or in motion. Sometimes it feels like dizziness like I may pass out. The position of my head seems to cause it, but when I cha...

Dear sir, Iam a vertigo patient i suffered from vertigo first time at the last year October, now again it has came, so my ENT doctor is treating with gentamicin injection as my left ear is not prop...

My husband went to the emergency Monday morning he has a severe inner ear infection with vertigo what can he do about the vertigo finished his antibiotics

1234567Prev /