x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Vertigo

I have feeling of being hit by waves balance is distorted. My glasses were broke. Now that I have changed my glasses I can see fine but still am having the issue of feeling as if I'm being hit by ...

02/24/15

Hi, I've been dizzy all day for the last 2 months. It started off only at night, and now it's all the time. It gets worse indoors and better in direct light outdoors. It's also better in dim lighti...

02/20/15

I am a 20 year old female. For the past almost 3 years, I've been feeling unbalanced and movements, dizzy, and unfocused. I've taken meclazine, that didn't help... It only make me feel worse. I wen...

02/20/15

Had my ears checked by an audiologist because I have vertigo and it's getting worse. My ears are fine. The dr said I need an MRI. I am never nauseous but my arms are weak with tingling at times in...

01/30/15

I have tinnitus in my left ear plus spasm behind my neck plus positional vertigo , I have done all tests and I have seen more than 3 doctors , (MRI, VNG and audio testing), MRI reported normal audi...

01/19/15
123456Prev /