Warts

Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermatologist has frozen it several times with no success and several hundred dollars l...

Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has become real mushy looking or scrunched up looking. Another thing i have noticed are s...

I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my country of origin. a couple of years later warts came back and they were more...

About four months ago, a small mole I have had my entire life bled once. The amount was so slight that I didn't even notice it while it was bleeding. I just noticed the dried blood later. I washed ...

I am posting a picture of a woman's scalp. The person suffers from MS even though I don't think that has anything to do with it. But they look like warts. I will be taking her to her own dermatolog...

1234567Prev /