Wisdom Teeth

I do not remember being hit and my tooth hurts very badly for no reason, (this is a tooth i broke six months ago and got work done around the same time) what do i have and how can i solve it? And ...

2 of my back teeth are turning black/grey and when I got a check up recently the dentist didn't even mention the teeth and just left it! does that mean there okay or not? 1 of the black teeth are a...

I got my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted on wednesday, its now friday and my under chin has swelled extremely, making it look like a double chin, there has been constant pain in my jaw and a cons...

I will be getting a left lower impacted wisdom tooth out tomorrow. It has to be cut out. I'm extremely scared because I'm going to be put to sleep with general anesthesia. I have never been put...

Hello, I'm seventeen and I had my wisdom teeth removed about five days ago. However, a few days ago I started feeling pain in my lower torso on the sides. I haven't had any medicine including pain ...

123Prev /