Women's Health

Hi, I am a 64 year female. I am seeing my doctor in a few days but I received my test results and I just wanted to get your opinion on them. I've had a high ESR for the last few months. Back in ...

I had elective surgery for gallbladder and had to stop taking the pill before going in for surgery. After 6 weeks I resumed taking the pill on my second pack 4 days before my pack ended I started ...

I accidentally mixed CLR and Softscrub w/bleach. Inhaled but was exposed only 30-60 seconds while rincing shower. Next morning felt heavy feeling across lower ribs but throughout the day pain becam...

Dear Dr. I went to Georgia (Eastern Europe) over a month ago and got scratched by the teeth of a stray puppy (small scratch with a little blood). I disinfected the wound with alcohol about 5/10 mi...

I am a 27 year old female with no past medical problems. 1 previous pregnancy with no complications. I don't take any medications and had an IUD removed in December. I don't have the best diet but ...

1234567Prev /