X-Rays

I went to the dentist today and had x-rays done as part of my dental cleaning/check up. The dental assistant put the protective shield over my body. I was sitting down and had my cell phone on my l...

I had x-rays today of my lower spine. I have not heard anything from my GP as of yet but the test results were sent to my email. It says I have atherosclerosis of the aorta. What does that mean?...

Have you seen this before ? What's my best form of action to help me fix this problem I can't keep living life like this

Hi,I banged my foot of metal bed frame. Can't put weight on foot. 2nd toe to wee toe are starting to bruise. Wee toe looks deformed. Below toes foot is swollen as is side of foot. Feel faint & ...

I jammed my finger between a filing cabinet and a door about 10 days ago and it swelled up right away and now it's a little swollen and bruised and it hurts in a like 2 spots when I gets touched or...

1234567Prev /