Yeast Infection

Last week I had my yearly gynological exam. Since then I've had symptoms of vaginal yeast infection also after I used douch lower back has been hurting terribly! What can I do to get relief from i...

Is it harmful to take nystatin oral terconazole vagl at the same time to cure a vaginal and oral yeast infection?

Hello Dr, i hooked up with a girl and during oral i believe she cut my with her tooth as there was a slight abrasion that came wth the pain i had while i had oral sex, i got a yeast infection from ...

I had a yeast infection. I took Mobistar 3 the night before my appointment and night before that. Then I took a yeast and BV test, both negative. Next day my yeast infection went away. Is it li...

Hi. My wife had a yeast infection. She took monistat for a couple days. She went to the doc and was tested for BV and Yeast. Both negative. The next day her yeast infection was gone. Since I was at...

1234567Prev /