Yeast Infection

I have contracted a male yeast infection somehow, now that the bumps are gone, my penis head skin feels really rough like a elephants foot, what can this be? will it go back to normal? What can i d...

Hello! I've been experiencing extreme itchiness and swelling around my clitoris (primarily). My clitoral hood is swollen, and if I scratch it (guilty) it starts to spot-bleed very lightly. What is ...

I went to the doctor around three days ago about the "cottage cheese" discharge and "cottage cheese" substance that was all on the inside wall of my vagina, I am 17 years old an...

I've had vaginal itching for 3 weeks more or less, I used ovules and Canesten V 2% Cream, plus cutaneous cream to relieve the burn; the itching also has gone to my anus and I'm going crazy. Please ...

Hello! I recently had a yeast infection about last week on Friday April 3rd. I have been using apple cider not ingesting it but dousing it over my genital area, the recommended dose is 1 tsp of app...

1234567Prev /