Torn meniscus in left knee, no pain

Q: Doctor, I was diagnosed by MRI with a torn meniscus on my left knee. I do have some arthritis under the knee cap. There is no pain. It pops some if I twist wrong and it kind of aches when I jog. I do not see the need for surgery? What do you think I should do, surgery, physical therapy, or at home knee exercises. What is the best supplement to take for this too? Thanks, Lyndy

Symptoms:  No symptoms when walking. If I jog or do squats, It kind of aches. If I twist wrong, it pops, but does not hurt. I have no pain.