Ask The Doctor > Pending > Totally Disturbed Mensuration Cycle after one year of Sex

Totally Disturbed Mensuration Cycle after one year of Sex

Patient: My Girlfriend and we has sex for once in a month before a year for 5-6 times, every time we had Precaution to avoid Pregnancy and she had Contraceptive I-Pill after an hour of sex. We stopped having sex from last 8 months and decided to wait until she get married. The problems is that her mensuration cycle is totally Disturbed. Hey Periods start after every 35-40 days, that means skipping 5-10 days every month. She bleeds for 6-7 days during her mensuration cycle. But this time her mensuration cycle is like disaster. From Last 3 Days she had bleed-ed too heavily . Her Pads and dress totally got wet in 7-8 hours by blood. She said me that it had happened first time in her life. And yesterday she said that something hard saturated blood clot ( 5-6 cm in size ) felled down from her vagina while taking shower. We are really worried and tensed about it. Please … please help us… Is it normal or some kind of symptoms or some Problems… she is not even ready to visit doctor too..!

Symptoms: Body Pain, Weakness

Doctor: