Trace blood in the urine along with other systemic signs: What could it be?

Patient

Q: So for the 3rd time in a year span I have had traces of blood in my urine during a routine urine test. Im a 29 year old female. Other symptoms include exhaustion, anxiety, foul taste in my mouth from time to time (like a rotting kind of taste) which I thought I was from my allergies and my sinuses hurting but now that they found blood in my urine again I am wondering if it is somehow related. Could I have a kidney problem? I also experience muscle aches, joint pain and muscle spasms and twitching. Undiagnosed. Please help.

Doctor

A:   The trace amount of blood in the urine is not a specific sign. It could be due to a mild urinary tract infection or a small renal stone. However compounded with your symptoms of muscle aches and joint pain and considering your age you may want to rule out Systemic lupus erythematosus which can present with a constellation of systemic signs like in your case.This can be done by blood tests and antibody testing. Please consult a physician in person for the same. However again i specify the finding could be incidental. I hope this helps.