Patient : I had a LEEp procedure in 2001 to remove HGSIL after being told my cervical dysplasia was CIN III. I am now 35 and have had only 1 pap smear in 2004 (that was normal). I suffer from bipolar disorder and it is a very traumatic situation for me to deal with. I have no insurance either. Due to childhood sexual trauma pap smears are dreadful, painful, and horrifically psychological for me. I can't imagaine going to a county facility for a check up. What can I do about specialized care where they are sensitive to my needs? I'm affraid of dying. I have a 17 yr old to think about. Thanks, from Los Angeles, CA.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have this horrible taste in my mouth 24/7. Everything I eat or drink tastes awful. When I awake in the morning I h...

Q: When sitting I have groin pain mostly on right side but can be both. Pain in the buttock a little . Pain can be in th...

Q: Otherwise healthy, lean 38-year-old male. I have my yearly physical coming up in a week and out of curiosity I have b...

Q: Depression..grieving...lost brothers/ friends/cancer......1st husband brain annuerism..2008..s...

Q: I have a spot more a lesion on the side of the face not pussy, but like hard skin, itchy small spots around it , no...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon