Trauma injury urinary infection bowel trouble

Q: I had a whiplash fall about 4 months ago and was in excruciating pain with breast tissue. got this under control with ice packs. few weeks later woke up with raging temperature and swaeting passing blood in urine. High white and red blood count infection.
Since then i have had terrible pain in kidney area and 6 urine infections seeing gastro specialist as cannot go to toilet normally. I think the damage to my lower part was as traumatic s my breast injury but no one taking any notice.Please help i am at my wits end