Travelling During Pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi,

My wife is pregnant for just more than a month (5-6 weeks approx.), which we did not know that until last week only. 2 weeks back we had a trip to a hill station (@Gangtok - Sikkim - India) which was about 13000 ft altitude, we travelled by Train and Car mostly, did some trekking (1.5 mile) and flew back to home (1 hour flight).
After coming back we come to know that that she is now pregnant, she had an unfortunate history of miscarriage 6 months back and that time she was 2.4 months pregnant.
We are now worried a lot and she is currently in complete rest. Yesterday we visited a doctor and he gave her few medicines.

I would like to know that whether it is ok that we travelled during very initial stage of pregnancy or we did wrong.
As I mentioned, we both are worried too much, it would be very helpful if you give answer to my query.

Thanks and Regards
SD

Symptoms:  None
Doctor