Travelling on 23rd day of cycle is ok.

Patient : I need to travel to attend marriage function. Is traveling is ok in 23rd day of my cycle while trying to conceive. It takes 6 hours journey
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is better to avoid travel at this time as implantation usually occurs during this peri od and any jerks to the body can lead to lesser chances of pregnancy. Travel only if it is inevitable and avoid bumpy and jerky rides. Take breaks in between the journey and ask the driver to drive slow. Hope this helped. Regards