Treating Wrinkles With Creams

Patient

Q: What is the best cream, oil, lotion for wrinkles around the eyes and between eyebrows. (excluding botox)

Doctor

A:   Unfortunately the vast majority of creams available today are ineffective at treating the true cause of facial wrinkles. Creams, oils and lotions canon help correcting the loss of hyaluronic acid which is supposed to cause wrinkles. The best anti wrinkle treatments today would probably be Botox and non permanent inject-able fillers such as Restalayne and Jeuvaderm. I wish I could be of more help, take care.