Treatment after already applied treatment and didnt work

Patient

Q: Hello.I have developed Gardnerella Vaginalis.I have applied treatment and it succeeded for a period of time.Then i did a Colposcopy and my gynecologist found Cin1 Low grade.I now have a yeast infection.I have applied Flagyl,Ygielle,and after some weeks Lomexin and Dactador.

I now experience white little chunks,Itch and some irritation and its a bit swollen in the lips once more.The smell is mild and not intense like the first time.

What do you suggest to use now?I have searched on the internet and do you suggest to take Flagyl capsules, and Lavipharm Lactal Or Ygielle?

Doctor