Treatment For Cystic Acne

Patient : Please suggest treatment for acne(cystic acne) which can cure it permanently right from the root?is that can be cured by benzoyl peroxide.
Doctor :   The most preferred treatment of choice in cystic acne would be isotretinoin (accutane). Isotretinoin decreases gland siz e in the skin thereby reducing the secretions and inhibiting the growth of bacteria. It is generally used once or twice a day for 15-20 weeks and has a success rate of around 90%. However, there are some issues with using isotretinoin. Isotretinoin (accutane) can cause birth defects in the developing fetus of a pregnant woman. Therefore if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, You should not use this drug! I would advice you to use two effective forms of birth control 1 month before starting this medicine and for 1 month after treatment ends. Your doctor will perform pregnancy tests before and while taking this medication. There are also other side effects that include allergic rash, itching; shortness of breath; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. In the end, isotretinoin is an effective drug for treating cystic acne provided that you do not get pregnant.