Treatment for Disc Bulges at L five-S one and L four-L five

Q: I have two disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-L5.
The disc at L5-S1 is torn and shows degenerative changes.
I have extreme pain and loads of trouble bending, sitting or any jarring movements.
I am in constant pain, ever since my car accident, which was more than ten years ago. However, in the last seven months, the pain has escalated, such that it is affecting my entire life.

I am on no pain medication, as I reacted to all the medications (I have lesions in my liver).

What is the best course of treatment?

Also, the pain has moved higher up my back now and my neck is also sore. For the past two months, I have lost sensation in my thumb and forefinger.