Treatment for hair loss

Patient

Q: I am 17 years old female studying with a lot of stress going on. i am finding it very hard to cope with the workload but i am starting to manage things now.however my hair loss just keeps getting worse everyday. i pull out my hair after gong for a wash and i tend to see a huge bunch of hair come out. its very frightening to come across such a thing when i never had this problem before. please tell me there is a solution :'(

Symptoms:  Stress, sometimes fast pulse rate, bunch of hair falling everyday
Doctor