Treatment For Homosexuality and Bisexuality

Patient : I'm bisexual and wondering if there is treatment for bisexuality?
Symptoms:  Sexual attraction to both sexes, relationships with one of the sexes, masturbation, etc.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Homosexuality and bisexuality is a choice of an individual and only if you feel a need to get out of it, you will have to act. See a Psychiatrist for counselling sessions and behavioural therapy, including sexual counselling and many more therapies to help you deal with it. It may take longer time, be prepared for it. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: Hello doc i am not good because i broked up with my girl firend i love her very very much but she ends our relation w...

Q: Hi Doctor; my girlfriend and I have been having sex for the past 3 days, we live in different countries so we hardly ...

Q: I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28....

Q: I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus remove...

Q: Hello, first time on this site for me. I have a situation where my boyfriend got drunk for the first time with a neig...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon