Treatment for lower back pain after a fall

Patient : Lady fell and broke her spine according to X-ray leaving a small gap where flesh has filled.
Symptoms:  Back and Legs pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I believe that she has a fibrosis reaction to an injury. This has caused her to develop numbness or pain to the legs. To help her, please get her to see a Doctor. The Doctor may help her by giving her steroid injections or NSAIDs to reduce the swelling. Also, you may rewrite to us after more details to help us reach a diagnosis. Attach any reports that you have as well. Hope this helps.