Treatment for orthropedic condition

Patient : Im looking for some who know the treatment for my condition. I have had seven surgeries so for on my left leg my last was a HTO, my last CT said i had Grossly osteopenic probable due to diefues comminuted fracture of the tibial metaphilysis, cortication of some of the fractures fragments, gross posterior cortical rarefaction?cause. before this surgery i had a osteocotomy , tendant reconstruction, removal of a calcanious bar and others that i can quite remember, now my doctors are proposing another procedure (a wedge osteocotomy) if any one can help please contact me (guidedflower@gmail.com)
Symptoms:  Continuous pain in ankle, knee and location of impant