Treatment of an ovarian cyst

Patient

Q: I am a 41 single girl. i had problem with my period and after diagnosting it reveals an ovarian cyst. i took duphaston and the bleeding with brown blood almost stopped then i began yasmin tablets after 3 days from the begining of my period. at the seventh day i got my period in strong red blood coming and with much pain. i got an injection of buscopon for the pain and the pain decrease but i continue taking uscopon tablets for 4 days. at the 12th tablet i stopped yasmin coz the bleeding was still strong with blood clots appearing more.
i am taking dycinon500 to stop the bleeding its my second day. the clots still come but little decrease .
is this all normal or is there something to do to stop bleeding and clots blood? do i wait till the twenty tablets of dycinon500 to finish?

Symptoms:  Still bleeding with blood clots with dycinon500
Doctor