Trichomoniasis Risk/Responsibility

Patient : Hello, I am a 29 year old male. In the last month I've had encounters with three partners in one month, each time involving protected vaginal intercourse and unprotected oral sex.  I recently went to a clinician because I has a tingling in the tip of my penis at the urethral opening. I had no pain, redness or other symptoms except a slightly more urgent urge to urinate. I was tested for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and a UTI, all of which came back negative. I was treated for Chlamydia ahead of the test results as a precaution. I returned to the clinic because the symptoms remained, and  I was give medicine for Trichomoniasis, which was given as a precaution (the clinician said my previous behavior was low risk for this because the vaginal intercourse was protected, but this "covered our bases"). She did not give me a test for Trichomoniasis. My question is as follows: After my initial negative test results, I had vaginal intercourse and the condom slipped off half way through the encounter. In light of the fact of my previous encounters being protected and other negative results, should I advice the partner that she is at risk for Trichomoniasis? Or is this overly cautious. Thank you,
Symptoms:  tingling at urethral opening
Doctor :   Thank you for your question.Trichomoniasis is a very common bacterial cause of vaginitis in women. It can cause severe itching, burning during urination, and a foul smelling discharge in women. If were treated for this infection, albeit as a precaution, it may still be possible that you indeed had the infection. Whether you inform your partner of the exposure or treatment is an ethical issue on your behalf. Our team of physicians at Askthedoctor.com are committed to advocating safe sex and the prevention or spread of sexually transmitted infections, and open communication between partners who are sexually active plays and important role in this. It is ultimately your decision as to how you choose to proceed with your partner. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com

Patient: Thank you!