Trichomoniasis: transmission

Patient : I had sex with a guy and the next day I had sex with my boyfriend and I have not had sex with either men since then , today I found out that I have trichomonal vaginitis and I want to know if it is possible that I may have transmitted the std to my boyfriend?
Doctor :   Trichomoniasis is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases in the United States. Trichomoniasis in women may be asymptomatic or may cause various symptoms, including a thick yellow-green vaginal secretion and vulvar irritation, in men, trichomoniasis could be asymptomatic or present with itchiness and redness of the penis. It is very important to rule out other sexual transmitted diseases, because frequently Trichomoniasis coexist with, Chlamydia infection, gonorrhea or syphilis. And yes, both have to get treatment, because the possibility of transmission is very high.The standard treatment for Trichomona vaginalis infection is Metronidazol (Flagyl) which has been very effective over all these years. Drug resistance is rare, however if it appears the alternative is nitroimidazole drugs(Tinidazole, Ornidazole). If treatment fails maybe it will be required a higher dose of metronidazole (Flagyl) or the use of a different drug as the mentioned above.