Trigger finger/pisiform removal

Patient : I had my pisiform bone removed on both wrists Dec 2012. About 8-9 months ago I started developing trigger finger in my right little finger. It started out as a kink. Escalated to being locked in the mornings until I worked with it. After that it started locking up during the day if I didn't use it for a while. The last 3 weeks pain from the kink in my little finger has moved down to my knuckle. It is a constant ache, pain to the harder touch. Is this related to my pisiform bone removal? I am getting ready to make an apt with the doctor that did my pisiform removal. But to be honest I have read that it will probably be a shot to start with and am really dreading that. Have had several synvisc/cortisone shots in my knees and it's not much fun.
Symptoms:  Locking up in the middle joint of the little finger, pain. Consistent clicking when I bend it. Having problems griping things. Pain escalating down to the knuckle joint. When I feel the knuckle it is painful w/pressure.