Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Trimix injection problem

Trimix injection problem

Patient: I have a very sore, swollen and bruised penis. I used trimix yesterday and believe I hit vein. What can i do to relive the swelling/

Symptoms: Tenderness, swelling , almost black in color

Doctor: HiThank you for the question,Treatment for penis swelling depends on its cause. If a man has penis swelling becau se of a minor injury to the area, using an ice pack might help. Penis swelling goes away on its own, given time, but in other cases injections, medications, or surgical treatment becomes necessary. An ice pack is the best choice but make sure to put it over shorts. Do not put it directly on the penis. If the pain becomes severe please seek immediate medical care.I hope this will help you. Take care.