Trouble breathing

Patient : I have been having trouble breathing off and on for a week or so and had chect x-rays and my oxygen was 97%..? It all started when the pollen levels got very high and still are and the breathing trouble is still there. Can you develop an allergy at 35 years old that you never had before? I do not know what else it could be?
Doctor :   Hello, I understand your concern about breathing difficulties. According to your Oxygen Saturation levels you dont have Oxygenation problems and certainly your lungs are clear.If you feel that your lungs are not filling with air properly, in my opinion since you take Oxycodone and Benzodiazepines, both of these pills if taken in excess could cause respiratory depression.I would suggest you to consult your physician for a re evaluation in your treatment if you still have or fell shortness of breath. I wish you the best.