Trouble breathing due to allergies

Patient: I am having trouble breathing due to allergies. My left nostril is almost constantly inflamed to the point no air can pass though, my right nostril is inflamed but not as bad as the left nostril… Air can still pass through. My left eye waters and is a tiny bit swollen, and my throat is getting irritated so I cough to the point of gagging and my throat itches when I breath through my mouth. I also have 100.1 fever. I have been to Urgent care and they gave me a nasal spray prescription, told me to take Claritin D in the morning, Benadryl at night before bed, take ibroprofen as needed, and to take 2 showers a day to get rid of allergens. So my question is… What should my next step be? I can’t afford to miss any more school. By the way I have been taking these medications since Thursday.

Symptoms: Sneezing, coughing, itchy throat, itchy nose, nasal drainage, inflammation of nasal tissues, watery eyes, itchy eyes, swollen eyes, red eyes, trouble breathing, irritated throat, fever

Doctor: