Trouble breathing worse with exercise occasional wheezing

Patient

Q: I've been having trouble breathing for about 3 years now. It started when I was 16 and in competitive cheer leading. All of a sudden one practice I got tired so fast, started breathing heavily, my hands started shaking, and I fell to my knees. After that, every time I talk to fast or too much, walk up the stairs, carry something heavy, anything minor I loose my breath. once a week maybe I'll get this horrible pinch, precordial catch syndrome? I looked it up. It pinches when you breath in and doesn't go away until you take a really deep breath and it hurts really bad then goes away .this breathing is affecting me at work and it bothers me that nobody has answers. I've had stress tests, heart moniters, heart ultrasounds, asthma test, anemia tests, diabetes test, and I keep getting told I'm fine I'm just out of shape. But I weigh 150 pounds and 5'6" and I was in competetive cheer leading when I was told this. There's no way I'm out of shape. I just need answers. I can't stand constantly feeling like I'm not getting enough air, even with the deepest breaths

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
Usually such kind of symptoms can be due to any of following:
1. Bronchial Asthma.
2. Rheumatic Heart Diseases like Mitral Stenosis.

You should see your doctor who will examine your chest and cardiovascular system. On Auscultation if he feels that there is any sign of Bronchial Asthma he will order a Chest Xray and Pulminary Function test for you.
If there are any signs of Cardiac problems most commonly Rheumatic Heart Disease at this age, he would order an Echocardiography for you.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.