Trouble sleeping, random pains and shortness of breath

Patient : I am only able to sleep every other day, my left leg feels really uncomfortable when i sit, lay down and sometimes even when i stand. i get random sharp pains in my lower back chest or head and sometimes my left shoulder and my left leg. this happens maybe a couple times a day. i sometimes get night sweats and get shortness of breath for no apparent reason. the last time this happened was the 31st January. i woke up very sweaty then when i stood up i had trouble breathing. this one time i got a very sharp pain in my left shoulder then it seemed like all my senses were fading and it felt almost like i was losing consciousness until something jolted me awake. is there something wrong with me??
Symptoms:  Trouble sleeping, random sharp pains, night sweats, shortness of breath