Trouble with abdominal and pain and ovarian cyst

Patient

Q: I dont have a colon and have had many abdominal surgeries now i have a cyst on both ovaries and one has twisted off and reopened and now it is bleeding and continues to cause severe pain that sends me to the er and there is a long list of cancer from my mother and father, including breast, skin, ovarian, testicular, and prostate. should i have surgery to have it removed

Symptoms:  Severe abdominal pain in lower right side, fever that comes and goes, always short of breath and it is worse when moving about, the cyst has already twist off and reversed itself and now it is bleeding and causing VERY SEVERE pain. Should i have it removed
Doctor