Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Troubles trying to conceive

Troubles trying to conceive

Patient: Wonder if you could help. Been tryin to conceive for 2 years . Miscarried in November 14 . Had 4 separate bleeds during December and I’m now 3 days late for my period . Took 3 tests all negative . Could I be pregnant again ? I’m so worried something is wrong with me but my doc doesn’t seem to care

Symptoms: Bleeding, pain behind right breast, brown discharge

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Since the pregnancy tests, you have taken, are all negative, there is little chance that you could be pregnant. The symptoms of right breast pain, not having got your cycles with brown discharge, could be due to premenstrual symptoms, these symptoms may also be seen in early pregnancy.Kindly see a gynecologist and get a beta hCG blood test done to make sure you are not pregnant.If the results are negative, this could mean premenstrual symptoms or a hormonal imbalance. Wait for your cycles, your cycles are probably being delayed as you have had many episodes of bleeding in December and lost lot of blood, hence it is taking timePlan for a pregnancy after this cycle. Make sure your diet is healthy and you do not have any hemoglobin deficits.Regards

View all posts