Troubles with pregnancy

Patient : I recently found out that I am pregnant and I've been experiencing things I never did in my other two pregnancies so I am getting concerned. I've been vomiting every day for weeks but the last week its gotten a lot worse. I haven't been able to eat or drink in days and been throwing up bile. I have a horrible head ache and pains in my abdomon. I am constantly cold although I've got a fever and feel very warm. And I've been finding it impossible to keep my eyes open. I'm always so tired. Is this normal or should I go to the E.R?
Symptoms:  Vomiting bile, cant eat or drink, chills, fever, head ache, and extreme fatigue.