Trying For Pregnancy

Patient : My husband and I are trying to have another baby...We started trying in October and my last period was October 5 the day it ended but I have tooken multiple pregnant tests and all came up negative....What is going on
Symptoms:  Tender breast and sickness
Doctor :   Hello, One needs to understand that stress per se can be a major deterrant factor in infertility or inability to conce ive which may derange the hormonal levels and may cause irregularity of hormones causing irregular menses or early cycles. So in your case , anxiety to conceive has to be checked and stress has to be taken care of. Secondly it is important to time your fertile period and your ovulation day with easily available OVULATION KITS . Their use should be started from day 10 daily and when they come positive , it is sure that ovulation would occur in next 36 hrs and accordingly intercourse should be planned, the higher the frequency the better the chances. If you have missed your period an pregnancy test is negative, the stress is to blame as explained earlier and now you may opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses and from next cycle you may opt to use the ovulation kits, that would be indeed more helpful. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards