Trying really hard to get pregnant but keep failing

Patient : Trying really hard to get pregnant but keep failing miscarried in August, please help by providing advice on how to boost ovulation
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your history and age better to go for AMH (Anti-M ullerian hormone) level estimation, which can help in estimating the ovarian reserve. Usually, AMH value of > 0.8 ng/ml indicates good ovarian reserve. If you get normal AMH levels, you can go for ovulation induction drugs with your doctor's advice. Then you can go for follicular studies to track the ovulation and plan unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, which will increase the possibility of pregnancy. Hope this helps. Take care.