Trying to conceive

Patient

Q: Trying to conceive from last 3-4 months

one miscarriage was also happened last year due to abnormal growth of featus

Thyroid was detected on aug, 13.
TSH was 196 in month of aug, after that treated with 100 mg thyroxine 6 days in a week, now also its in continuation.
now TSH is coming normal.

my proclatin is also fluctuation, this times it comes 96 in single test and 30 in poo test.
For the same doctor prescribed me gabolin tablet 4 times in a month.

this month only i am monitoring with follicular monitoring, on 11th day in rt. ovary one follicile is Dominatiing with size 17 X 16 mm. but on 12th day its not seen, pathalogist is saying its ruptured, free fluid is also visible and there is one more follicile found on 12th day on same place in right ovary size of 9 X 10mm

is there any problem or serious for this situation, is there any premature rupture. still there is chances of pregnancy in this month ?

Doctor