Trying to conceive and PCOS

Q: Hi Doctor,
We have been trying to conceive from last around 2 + years. I have got a positive Pregnency in 2013 SEP and then there was a miscarriage naturally and the baby had a heartbeat which slowed down at 6 weeks 4 days :( . I felt spotting a week before and doc advised me to take complete rest which I did.. but still we had the unfortunate miscarriage. that happened all naturally and I did not take any medicine or went for DnC. after that there is no luck in my pregnency.I have got Ovalution study done many times and I am ovulating always with my periods are also very regular. I have been taking Folic acid for all this while. I have seen a new doctor now and got all the blood test for TSH, AMH etc. I am currently taking these medicines : - Ecosprin-75, Apcod Sechet, Thyroxin (although I dont have thyriod, but doc said for getting pregnent we need still lower TSH). Doctor said there is a possibility of me in the PCOD situation. I have been given the injection for the egg rupture when I was about to ovulate. My LMP was 6th March. today is 2nd April.
Question : - Doc said you may have the PCOD , but there were no tests done for the same by Dr.
What should I expect this time . Can there be any possiblity from my husband's side which may be causing this issue. his reports also suggested that he has low sperm count. he is taking a multivitamin and Avion tablets.

Symptoms:  Pregnency related question