Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Trying to conceive for 17 years now trying IVF

Trying to conceive for 17 years now trying IVF

Patient: Without going into to much detail, my wife and i tried for 17 years to get pregnant and the week we were about to start IVF we found we were pregnant, but we want to have another baby and when i reach orgasm it is painfully intense to the point were i cant finish, only because of the intensity it feels like painful butterflies that are unbelievably strong and painful.any suggestion to how to reduce discomfort.

Symptoms: When reaching male orgasm in the pit of my tummy, where you get butterflies i feel painful orgasm and i cant finish, i am 45 years of age.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. The symptoms you are describing could possible by caused by a medical condition, or psycho logical condition. We advise that you consult a doctor who will perform a thorough examination as well as perform the appropriate testing which will help determine what could be causing this problem.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com