Ask The Doctor > Pending > Trying to conceive – trying since 1 yr

Trying to conceive – trying since 1 yr

Patient: My wife has irregular periods issue, after 11 months of marriage we have consulted a gynic to fix the issue and conceive. She have given course for 5 cycles and we were unable to succeed. Now she asked my wife to take HSG test, results are normal and we want to continue the treatment. We are taking course since 7 months, doctor told that the medicines she gave for 5 months to make the egg formation correctly will have 30%-40% of chances to conceive. When can we expect for positive results in this case. Thanks for understanding and please let us know how to plan the things. Any suggestions for us to listen the good news.

Doctor: