Trying to concieve 8 weeks Post Partum

Patient : I gave birth eight weeks ago i had a vaginal hemotoma and now i am trying to concieve and i still havent had a period is that noraml and how do i concieve
Doctor :   Pregnancy and delivery can be very stressful on the body and the body needs time to recover.  The demands of motherhood also put an additional toll on the body. Most doctors suggest waiting a minimum 8 weeks before resuming sexual activity and even longer if there were complications (such as a vaginal hematoma). Most doctors also reccomend waiting at least a year before attempting to concieve again. Please speak with your doctor to see if attempting to conceive is advisable in your situation.