Trying to figure out if I need to prepare

Patient : I have had severaly pregnancy symptoms: stomach pains, cravins, food aversions, headaches, backaches, nausea all day, stronger smells, belly feels full, dizziness, lack of appetite.. but havent missed a period quite yet, however, the last one was very very light. What are the chances i'm pregnant?
Symptoms:  Feeling full, dizziness, headache, back aches, food cravings and adversions, tired all the time, nausea all day, hightened sense of smell, body feels warmer, less appetite
Doctor :   Hello, The symptoms mentioned by you can be either early pregnancy symptoms or just premenstrual syndrome symptoms whi ch mimic early pregnancy but in absence of pregnancy. It is advosed that you may undertake a blood serum beta hcg test to check for levels of hcg. If the levels are found to be raised , then you are pregnant for sure. But if the levels are less than 1 , then pregnancy is ruled out completely and the symptoms can be attributed to PMS, which indicate that your menses would ensue in few days . These symptoms in case of PMS would subside after the onset or end of menses. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards