Trying to find out what's going on down there with my little man

Patient

Q: I had sex over 2 years ago where the condom broke I went in about a month after that to the doctor and the blood tests said it was herpes but I really didnt trust that doctor too well it was a insta care doctor in a place that alot of people didn't like going to. I have had white bumps on my penis shaft as well as little pimples that are odd shaped like with ingrown hairs. Despite this happening over 2 years ago in the last few months I have had urine droplets hanging on after i urinate as well have had some pain some of the time when i urinate. I have read a bunch of things and seen pictures from various sites and none of the pictures of herpes look like the pimples I get so i'm thinking ingrown hairs for that which I have had that on parts of my lower body like one I had on my butt for about a year. As for the droplets of urine and the pain from doing so I don't know I have read that masturbating too much can cause problems down there and I do alot to try to cope with some massive depression i'm dealing with. If you could help me out and tell me what it could be or a direction of what to look at that would be a huge help ty.

Doctor