Trying to get pregnant after fallopian tube removal

Patient

Q: Hi i am worry about if i can get pregnant, i have make a operation and doctor remove a follopian tube it was damage, they tell me i have to wait 6 month and keep trying get pregnant if nothing happend the doctor will transfer me to a spesialist ,,,i dont know what i can do please if you can tell me thanks

Doctor

A:   Usually if only one side of fallopian tube is removed, pregnancy is still possible because the other tube is still patent to carry the egg to the uterus. On the other hand, if a pregnancy does occur following 6 months, other options of pregnancy would include IVF after a complete evaluation has been made.