Ask The Doctor > Pending > Trying to recover sex drive after medical complications ?

Trying to recover sex drive after medical complications ?

Patient: I used to have a very active sex drive but I went through a lot of painful medical problems such as recurrent UTI’s, recurrent thrush and I was also diagnosed with PCOS and possible endometriosis. To add the issues I am seeing a phsyio for my pelvic floor muscles, as they have become weak. I am also still undergoing bladder investigations. The point is I have completely lost my sex drive and it is putting a strain on my relationship, I experienced so much painful sex and painful- consequences of sex that I have become basically A sexual 🙁 can you please offer advice. My boyfriend is very patient but it still seriously strains the relationship.

Symptoms: Loss off sex drive, Dyspareunia, incontentice, lower abdominal pain, vaginal pain. SEVER bladder pain.

Doctor: